Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tot School: GeoBoard, Toddler Style



Tot School
P is currently 27 months old.

It has been a long while since we've linked up to Tot School, but it's time to come back to the party! Here's a quick look at an activity P enjoyed recently. We have a set of wooden geoboards with nails like this:




My older children go through phases where they play around with them quite a bit, and during a recent session, P decided she wanted to play, too. I wanted her to be able to join in the fun, but I was a little concerned about the sharpness of the tiny nails. "There must be something around here that she could put the 'rubbands' around," I thought. Then I remembered these plastic knitting looms I had in my closet:




Much more toddler friendly, wouldn't you say?

For more great ideas for toddler activities, visit Carisa's blog!

No comments: